Friday, September 27, 2019

The First Photography Collection

I mentioned in my intro post that I will be working on showing some of my photography off as well, and I'm please to announce my first ever photography post! I'm planning on more shoots in the future, feeling especially drawn to nature and animals. Below are some of my favorite pictures recently, including a wonderful collection of fire, adorable animals (including TrashCat's debut), and a gorgeous setting at my Father's house.

If you're curious about how TrashCat got his wonderful moniker, I will be sure to include a post in the near future with an explanation. Let me include here though, that it is a term of endearment and love for a furry weirdo who we came across by chance.

Now without further ado...

Through The Flames
Staring Into The Fire
Burn Baby, Burn
Enchanted Forest I
Enchanted Forest II
Enchanted Forest III
Enchanted Forest IV
I Will Bend, But I Will Not Break
Flight Of The Hummingbird Moth
Bumbling
Echo I
Echo II
TrashCat AKA Ron I
TrashCat AKA Ron II
TrashCat AKA Ron III


Sneaky Snake
As Night Approaches





No comments:

Post a Comment

The First Photography Collection

I mentioned in my intro post that I will be working on showing some of my photography off as well, and I'm please to announce my first e...